As the popularity of plant-based diets continues to soar, so does the mounting scientific evidence that eating more fruits and vegetables is a sound decision for anyone seeking optimal health. Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet, now available for purchase, is packed with practical and inspiring information, including: step-by-step instructions to help readers prepare for a plant-based lifestyle, explanation of the levels of a plant-based diet, a thorough breakdown of the nutrients your body needs to thrive, how to transition, kitchen prep, over fifty recipes, and more. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking to use the power of plant-based eating to experience a higher level of vitality, youthfulness, creativity, well-being, and harmony with the planet. Esosa E. calls upon over ten years of experience living as a plant-eater, to write Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet, and create the guide she wished existed when she was first venturing into the world of plant-based living.
While reading this book you will:
- Discover a joyful way of eating that allows you to stop counting calories
- Learn about essential nutrients needed to thrive on a plant-based diet
- Boost your awareness of how to prepare your favorite dishes without animal products
- Discover several options for how to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Learn key health benefits to adopting a plant-based diet
- Understand the bodies’ detoxification process and how best to transition your diet
- Learn how to set up a plant-based kitchen
- Receive guidance on creating your daily plant-based meal plan
- Obtain over fifty easy plant-based recipes to jumpstart your new lifestyle
Whether you are an ardent vegetarian, a health-conscious consumer, or just someone in search of a wellness transformation, “Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet,” offers information that will forever change the way you look at fruits and vegetables.
AVAILABLE NOW!!! Order a PDF version of your e-book now and download immediately for only $9.99!!
To Purchase a HARD COPY or Kindle Version of the book click below.